Monday, April 16, 2012

Where in the World has Franky Been?

Well I have been working and trying to add some play in my life. My first stop was Ms. Style and Grace 2nd Anniversary party at L2 Lounge in Georgetown. It is a super cute spot and quite exclusive. You have to be invited or on a list to even enter this venue. Enjoy a few pictures I took at the event.

Amazingness and Beautifulness in a martini glass


MOI

Sarea of Sareaflo and Schuntel of Ms. Style and Grace

The other event I made my way to was the launch of 8 Vintage online vintage boutique at Barcode, amazing happy hour on a Saturday. Krystin and Denisio have some pretty good pieces. I can't wait to see the other pieces they have in store. They both dress their little butts off so super excited to see what they add to the selling collections. I met quite a few new faces at the event so I had a good time! I have a few pictures from the event.

This cupcake was yummy.

Some bloggers that attended. Loved chatting with you ladies.

Krystin and Denisio of 8 Vintage looking fab in some I think soon to be sold pieces but check out what they have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment