Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Ehhhhh....

LOL! Well my Memorial Day weekend consisted of working and some play. I headed to the Beacon on Saturday and the line was out the door almost around the corner. We waited in it until it was about the time that another cookout was going on.

Ok ever been to a rooftop cookout??? It's like the coolest, most relaxing thing!!! I had fun and the food was great. I ran into some old friends which was cool and got to hang out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while!

On Monday, the day everyone is heading home, I went to a late cookout and the food was AMAZING! It was extremely chill but I enjoyed my chill night.

Here are some pics from the weekend:::::

It's ME!!! ;-)
Adele, I love this girl!!!! =) #funtimes
Rooftop Cookout
Margarita on the ROCKS!
Sky

I loved this purse....I am obsessed with BOWS if you didn't know

No comments:

Post a Comment