Friday, April 15, 2011

Style & Grace 1 Year Anniversary!

I had the pleasure of attending Schuntel's one year anniverary party for her blog called Style and Grace. The event took place at Currency on 19th street near Connecticut Ave. I had always wanted to stop by this place and glad I was able to stop there and enjoy the event and some of the food. I need to eat there soon! I got a deal to eat there from The Capitol Deal the other day.

Anyway back to the event. We signed in and we were greeted with a beautiful layout of Crumbs Cupcakes, MY FAVORITE!!!!, and models styled by Schuntel in three different looks. The outfits were great! I took a picture with the wonderful Schuntel, very sweet person!!! I left my camera so there are not many pictures unfortunately.

Here are some pictures from the event:::::





Schuntel of Style and Grace and I

Sarea and I

Stinney and I


BUBBLES!!!! *Insert Outro Music*


P.S. The layout for the event was done by http://lynne-elaine.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment