Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Weekend in Charlotte

Sheesh....never thought I would get to blog about last weekend but it was epic. I went to Charlotte for my best friend Marcus' fashion show. He was showcasing new pieces from his line called Allan Marco. The pieces were pretty freaking great! We had a lot of fun doing the show and the feedback from the audience was excellent. They made me excited! LOL!

After the show we went to Marcus' dance class where went in to Roman's Revenge. Nicki Minaj goes in on that album. We were hungry all over again after this class and we all went to TGIF to get some slushes and indulge in food. This was a celebration for Marcus' birthday since we weren't there to celebrate. We snuck and asked them to bring him a birthday sundae which was YUMMY!

After this we stayed up with our friend C Trapp and watched the dance we did earlier and the fashion only over 100 times....LOL!

The next day we decided to do a little shopping and I found a few treasures that I had to try to fit in my luggage to bring home so I had to be selective. We also made a stop to get something to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and my pizza was pretty amazing. I forgot how good their pizzas were. We later left and headed to a friends house and this night was EPIC! It was full of life and dancing. I got to see some dance battles. It was everything and MORE!

Here is the video from the Fashion Show....ENJOY!!!!

Fashion showcase at the Levine Museum of the New South in Charlotte, NC. Hosted by the R.E.A.L. Orchestra. Visit www.allanmarco.com for more information.

Here is the dance video from the weekend....If you live in Charlotte...I suggest you take this Hip - Hop Groovement class at 8pm at Studio Rush every Friday...my homie GOES IN!!!!


Here are some snapshots from the weekend =)

 Allan Marco busy busy
Me and my brother


Candra....fab makeup!
Dancers

It's ME!!!

Birthday BOYYYYY


Chad...how I love thee...u r full of life


HAHA...this pic is hilarious

1 comment: