Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear Diary,

Good Evening *in my worse English accent*.....it has definitely been hard to keep up with this blog, I have a lot on my plate these days. My work schedule has been crazy. Retail is always extra crazy during the Holiday season but more $$$ in my pocket so I am not complaining. I have completed my NYE outfit and I am satisfied. I did pretty well with not over spending for it. I will post the outfit after NYE of course and on my website www.fortheaveragegirl.com because it was a bargain outfit.

I need to make sure I am packed and ready to head to the hotel after work tonight because it is no way I am coming home to get my stuff when I will be like 5 or 6 stops from where I need to go on Friday. So tonight = crunch time because tomorrow I will be a workaholic by working both jobs, not sure what I was thinking. Well anyway my new job has been cool even though it has been a lot of work but I am a fast learner so they are really impressed with me. *tooting my own horn* But the Spring collection is soon to appear so the store will be making a 360 with painting and everything else....yes I said painting...lol.

Well I probably won't be blogging again until 2011 so I hope that everyone has a Happy New Years Eve!!!!!

-Franky J

No comments:

Post a Comment