Sunday, September 5, 2010

ArtOfficial Intelligence's Fall Line Launch Event

Tuesday, August 31 launched the Fall t-shirt line for ArtOfficial Intelligence. There were other vendors there such as K. White Fabrics and Photography which showcased purses made from some of the rarest fabrics you would ever find. I was one of the still models to showcase her purses. She also had some of her photography on display. Shannon Scates was an artist that I had no idea was so talented. Her artwork was pretty breathtaking. I took one of her cards and it had one of her pieces as the front picture of the card. I will hang onto that card forever just because I liked the piece of artwork on the from of it so much.

Here are some of the pictures from the event:

















MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!








I had to do a special separate section for trends or things that stood out to be fashionable to me:











No comments:

Post a Comment