Monday, August 2, 2010

My Weekend....Ummmm

 LOL...just kidding.  I just take whatever didn't happen, didn't happen.  Let's just say I move on with life pretty quickly.  I have had way too many bumpy roads to hold me back because today was a great day.  I had a set plan for my evening and did everything I planned to do and I feel accomplished.

My weekend consisted of first stopping at the National Urban League Convention which was amazing. I mean, it was a really good event and very informative.  I also snagged some freebies from various exhibitions. Next we were off to Bar 7....which is now the every Friday spot, I have so much fun there.  I did some random hanging out after that...something like Jenny on the block...LOL!!!!

My Saturday was pretty productive by meeting up with a young designer at the Art Institute.  The show that I'll be modeling for sounds like it will be lots of fun and I can't wait.

 I got invited to my friend's brother's 16th birthday gathering and while there we somehow thought back to my birthday I had when all my friends and I went ice skating then came to my house and witnessed this man stealing this woman's purse.....crazy story and crazy how times flies. Well this gathering was fun, caught up with people I haven't seen in a long time. My night led to going to this cool bar near Verizon center that had motorcycles in it, in other words, I must go back to this spot. We ended up getting caught in the rain trying to go to another spot but the night was funny, had fun hanging with my friend and her boyfriend.  I felt nothing like a third will which made the outing fun and chill.

Lastly, Sunday....hmmm, what did I do?? I went to out to eat with my aunt and sis and then we went to see Inception.  That was a really weird movie, like I am still a little confused but the special effects...WOW!!! I give it a 10 10 10 10!!!! LOL!

Take a look at the snapshots from the weekend













2 comments:

  1. I have to say I looooooooooove your hair!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete