Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dear Diary,

How I haven't said that in a long time....well, I had a dream this morning that sparked my diary entry.  I went out last night and partied for a friend's birthday and was hoping not to sleep pass the time I should be up and getting ready to go to work. So while hoping that I wouldn't over sleep after waking up once and going back to sleep, I had a nightmare.

I have such a big imagination that my dreams take me everywhere from being in a gym with people to a snake appearing out of nowhere attacking me. Which leads me to the fact that I got bit by a wild green snake in my dream that someone was trying to hold and control.  I figured if I didn't pay it any mind, it would leave me alone and as soon as I stopped paying attention, it bit me and IT WAS POISONOUS.  It bit my neck of all places and when I say I have never felt pain in a dream, I felt it this time, THANKS INCEPTION! LOL!

So I decided to research getting bit by a snake in a dream and found that it has many different meanings.  This is the definition that I found to have the best description that wasn't too confusing:
    "It signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes."

So there it is...

I guess I'll have to see what happens to see what it  is symbolic of.

To sweet dreams and beautiful nightmares,
Franky J

No comments:

Post a Comment