Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fall Fashion in Neiman's Eyes

I had the pleasure of attending an event called 'The Envy Party' hosted by CityShopGirl at Neiman Marcus in Friendship Heights.  They had us sign in for a contest to win $500 to spend in Neiman Marcus and we got a jewel ring so we could get a free blush from Bobbi Brown.  I can't wait to try it out. =)

Next, we went and got some champagne and hors dourves that had guacamole in them....YUMMY!!!! We headed to the second floor to drool over the Christian Louboutins and some others that were also to die for.  The third floor had do-it-yourself cupcakes which is a business that was started by a newlywed couple called 'Frosting A Cupcakery'.  To see more of what they make go to www.frostingacupcakery.com.

I also got to get a sneak peak of the Fall Trends for the Neiman Marcus collections.  They had some pretty trendy items to show us.

Snapshots from the event are here:













Thought these shoes were cool but don't mind the feet....sorry....

2 comments:

  1. LMBO!!! "dont mind the feet" haha #DEAD where was I for this?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL! I don't even know, I thought I emailed you the event but maybe not. =/

    ReplyDelete