Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Advertising at it's BEST

I get all kinds of emails about parties and happy hours and they are all THE SAME! A typical party flyer or email consists of a pretty girl or whomever did the flyer thinks is pretty, doing some kind of model pose or even a celebrity that is 99.9% not going to be at the party. *News FLASH*, that is not going to make me want to go to that party. The key to success is to be different and that is why I must give a huge shoutout to whoever did this flyer. This was so different and out the box that it made me look at it more than once like hmmmmm, what is this party about?!  I actually read this flyer to see what is was about.  I don't normally read flyers, just skim through then press delete!

Take a look for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment