Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear Diary,

I told myself I would chill out and I am but things are starting to take over my schedule again but in a good way. I have pretty much filled my Memorial Day weekend as of right now but we shall see what happens. Let's just say I have too many friends but I guess I like it that way. =) I am scheduling quite a few shoots for June and this will help me with my website. I need more pictures of me in my outfits so what better way to take advantage of that. June also leads to the launch of a website that I am writing for, I am hoping that this still stands to be true because I have been keeping this site hush hush for a little while now and I want everyone to see a website that shall be great! I also have community service to do with my comrades from the website, yes we do community service and I am so excited about that. I love giving back to the community in any way that I can. And last but not least, I make my way to Miami at the end of June. I am hoping to get tickets to go see some of the independent films they will be having for the American Black Film Festival. To read more into that event go to http://www.abff.com/festival/.

To a great month of June,
Franky J

No comments:

Post a Comment