Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DC is Ranked the Fittest City in U.S.

And you don't say. Well come to find out DC has recieved the No. 1 ranking for the fittest city in the nation in the American College of Sports Medicine's (ACSM) American Fitness Index. There are a few doubters out there and some that probably question how that could be. I think that this is true because in DC, even though there is a McDonald's at pretty much every few miles, there is a gym that is lurking nearby and quite a few people use them. I can say that it is rare that I see someone that is just majorly overwieght here. I see some but not very many.

This information made me smile because DC is always getting recognition for something bad as oppose to something good.

This reminds me, Miami in a month, I might want to start running and working out now. =)

(info via Express Newspaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment