Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Red Carpet = Regular

The Oscars is always looked at to see what the best movies are but the fashion is also one of the most entertaining reasons to watch the Oscars. This year I can honestly say that no one really stood out that much to me. I kept trying to put it through my head with who was best dressed, but no one comes to mind. This year, everyone either kept it safe, went overboard, or the outfit just didn't fit them very well.

Do the celebs need new stylists...MAYBE!!! LOL......I am a phone call away. *wink*

There was one part that had me in awe, which was the dancing segment. They basically presented a movie and the dancers came out and interpreted it their way is how I took the dancing segment. They could have just been dancing, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I love seeing people dance, it really uplifts me in a way that words can not explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment