Thursday, March 11, 2010

KICKBALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely interested in putting a team together. I love being involved in activities/sports. I hate to watch them though...weird right??? If you are in the DC area and want to be on my team...write under this post or email me @ dana.james1@gmail.com. I can have up to 20 people on the team and the registration cost can be split between whomever is joining.

Info about the kickball season in DC:

A great way to meet new people is on the DC Kickball League. Spring registration is now open - you can organize a team of about 20 of your friends or a smaller group of your friends can be merged with other teams. Season starts in mid-April, the registration fee is around $55 and gets you a t-shirt, at least 8 regular season games, post-season play, happy hour specials after your games, and at least 3 parties during the season. The league also hosts other events like tubing trips, booze cruises and DC United tailgates.

So see more details go to: http://dckickball.org

2 comments:

  1. DANA!! OMG I LUV U FOR THIS...I've been wanting to play kickball in dc since i used to see them playing in Adam's morgan! Please count me in! Finally all those years of soccer can come to use. E-mail me all the info...RaDosunmu@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'll send you an email. I am sooo excited about this. =)

    ReplyDelete