Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Letting it All Hang....

Ok so lately I have been having some things on my mind......why????.....I don't really know but I just have to spread my thoughts to the world.

I have officially lost faith in African American males in the dating world. I feel like I can only be friends with them. At first I thought it was DC guys but I guess it goes a little deeper than I thought. I have been attracting guys of other races my way and it has gotten me thinking and I mean deeply thinking of venturing off.....I have been putting this through my head for a while, but at the same time I think what if................

Well I think this is some of the most personal ish I have spit on my blog....just had to let it out one way or another and I figured I would let it out to the WORLD.

Feedback will be widely appreciated...thanks =)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing with dating outside your race. I do it a lot of the times. I haven't given up on Black men, but I know that the men that I have come across just don't have my same interest. The guy I talk to now is from London, and he is the sweetest.

    The more and more I read and expose myself to the world,the more I find i have in common with foreigners, and those from other races. Girl I say do what you have to do to be happy. There are a few black men that can keep up but not to many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel u on this 1! It can be hard w/ black men sometimes, but I haven't given up on them. I'm more attracted to them, but it seems the one's I'm most attracted 2 have their morals all F'd up, LOL! But yea, you should venture out and keep your options open :)

    ReplyDelete