Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dear Diary,

So I feel like I am getting to the age where I just want to be free of worries but apparently as you get older, the more things you have to worry about. I am trying to take it a day at a time and just be thankful for what I do have and not be negative about what I don't. I am only turning 24 but it seems like I am going to be at the age where most are into their careers or close to it. I just feel like I need to get out of DC to be able to venture off. I need to start looking for work at some places that people would not normally look in DC being as though I am still here. I think I just need a new job....I don't know....I think that is it because I'm sitting here right now and I just had a flash in my mind like I so wish I didn't have to be here. It's not that I have beef with anyone at work, I just need a change of scenery...I get bored pretty fast unless I am doing something that is really inspiring and is paying me the money to keep me going.

I work in the Interior Design business and things are slowly getting better but I am getting impatient which calls for me wanting to move on to some new things. I need to start re-vamping my resume and hopefully make some connects through DC Fashion WEEK...we shall see. All in all writing helps me clear my mind and my thoughts that are trying to free themselves.

-Franky

No comments:

Post a Comment