Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear Diary,

Now that the New Year has started...a lot has changed and not necessarily for the good or bad. People around me have things going on and everyone is impacted in some kind of way, be it good or bad.

I am happy to say I finished my managerial duties over the holiday season...it taught me a lot and also taught me a lot about myself. I can now finally have my life back again...well....for the most part. I am going to start taking Sign Language again because I have totally forgot almost EVERYTHING *sad face* and deaf people were coming in Vickies a lot some months ago and I could only somewhat understand them which made me a little disappointed in myself but I will be back. *huge smile* Also my hip-hop dance class on Wednesday's will definitely be starting again because I have missed dancing and I am out of shape. I am already prepared for the pain that I am about to receive the day after working out...LOL, but it will be a good pain. =)

-Franky J

No comments:

Post a Comment