Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Impulses.....They Guide Us


While watching the news last night, I saw a story about how cupcake sales are up. You are probably thinking, how random. Well there is a study (not sure where that study is exactly but I know my stuff...LOL) that claims that during hard times we aim towards sweets and things that make us happy like lingerie and probably cheap food (McDonalds), don't quote me on the food part though.

I work at Victoria's Secret as a CSL and when I say they are making bank, they make a lot of money. A new pair of underwear and a bra can make any female smile from ear to ear and feel like a million bucks.

Cupcake shops around DC are opening up like crazy and I have yet to stop in one. I got cupcakes last year when I first got hired at the Interior Design Showroom I am currently working at and when I say it was the best cupcake I ever had in my life, it was...LOL.

Just wanted to fill you guys in on some random information and things that occur during hard times.

Check this out for example Cupcake Sales Defy a Crumbling Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment