Thursday, October 15, 2009

SHECKY'S GIRLS NIGHT OUT

UPDATE! UPDATE!

I went to Shecky's Girls Night Out and I had a blast from the past. I got some really cute accessories. I got a bag full of goodies.........I will be using EVERYTHING except probably reading the romance book....LOL. When I say it was packed the last night, IT WAS PACKED, but oh so fun!

Here are some pics from the night:

A cute ring my friend found.

This stand had so many nice accessories, I tried on like 10 pairs of earrings until I found my favorite one....

This pouch was nice and apparently made from recycled fabrics....nice stuff. I am all for recycling.....

Midori...this is apparently a new flavor...it was THE BOMB.....

Me and some of my girls at the Shecky's Girls Night Out....we ended the night pretty well...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment