Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GOT MONEY ON HIS MIND.....

So today a friend said to me...wow that's all you make, I thought you made more. No offense taken love, but you got me thinking here. So I just wanted to know if you all think that money is a serious object?

I just personally think that if you have a job, which a lot of people don't even HAVE right now, and enjoy it, I say keep doing what you are doing. You will eventually move up or find something better. I am just at a stand still for the time being, but I have been having a lot of thoughts about moving, like out of DC......and when I get to thinking, I start thinking really hard. Chicago seems pretty nice......HMMMM....I am adventurous...not sure what my next move is....but it is conjuring up....BELIEVE THAT....

No comments:

Post a Comment