Thursday, January 5, 2012

More December Birthdays and Celebrations

I had the pleasure of attending my friend Rhonda's birthday dinner at Dirty Martini. We also celebrated her graduating from Nursing school which I know she worked super hard to get through so KUDOS to you girl!!!

Here are some pictures from her outing:::

Check out that amazing CAKE!


And then I ended up at Dirty Martini a week later for another friend's birthday. I had a pretty good time since I got there without rushing this time. I met some new people and made new friends which is always a plus! ;-)

Check out pictures here:::

This burger and fries were great. Any burger or anything in general with Avacado, I'm SOLD!

Me in my H&M Versace shirt, I was super excited to find that like a week ago and Ms. Diva aka Ashley.. =)

These cupcakes were AMAZING! I must get my hands on these in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. That cake is AMAZING!!! Do you know where it's from?

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Rhonda whose birthday is was the previous week, her aunt made it. =)

    ReplyDelete