Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Halloween Weekend Re-Cap

My Halloween weekend had to have been one of the best. I started out with a business meeting with a friend and one of two bloggers I am super cool with. We are planning on having an event in 2012...we will keep you guys posted as it approaches.

Sarea and Candace at Busboys and Poets.
The next spot I went to was Creme on U Street for my friend's 80's, 90's Halloween Party. When I tell you we had a ball, we had a ball! The dj went in with music from the 80's all the way to the 2000's. It was GREAT.




Find me on twitter ;-)

These guys were HILARIOUS!



80's BABY









The next day I went to a Halloween party with my bff that came in town so we decided to hit up the HU Law party at Teatro which was a good look. We had a blast thanks to our friend who invited us!!!! Made new friends, so a good night.

The female version of Prince.

Butterfly =)

Me and the BFF!

Navy Baby!
The next day I went to my friend's niece's 2nd birthday party. The theme was halloween party so they had on some cute costumes. So many little kids....wore me out! I had fun and glad the little one had fun on her combined birthday.

This ice cream is locally made and is AH-MAY-ZING! I have to get my hands on more!

The frog princess on her 2nd birthday!!! =)

AWWW....love it! =)

The last place I stopped was on actual Halloween was Georgetown and I got a picture of some ghosts. All the good costumes came later and I missed those.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete