Monday, October 24, 2011

Turbans Rule

MOI!
Turbans have been around for years and mainly for religious reasons or for various cultures. They started to be seen being worn by celebrities such as June Ambrose who I remember rocking them like a year ago. Turbans have been a trend that some people look at funny but they rock to me. They can make an outfit or give you an edgy look. Turbans can be made out of all kinds of fabric and sizes of fabric.

For those that are unaware of this trend, her are pictures of people of all ages rocking them and
rocking them well.


And for those curious about how to tie a turban and make one properly, check out Alex's video below. =)


Mi amiga Shannon rocking her turban.

A friend of mines mom rocking a turban. GO MOM!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Look at my momma!!! I have to show her this when I get home, she is going to be so pressed!! Go CoCoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE a good turban....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete