Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NYFW(eekend)

Ok this weekend was cool but I missed out on a lot of things due to running late and not thinking things through. Well anyway I arrived in NYC on Friday, Sept 9th and was soooo ready to partake in the festivities. The first stop I made was at a nail shop where I got a $12 pedicure and they did a pretty good job. We then started to get ready for our evening which was over booked and we missed out on a lot of events. We made it to Triple L Society opening of his shop which was cool and they had some nice pieces.

Getting our weekend plans together. 
School Band was amazing! =)










We left this event to try to make it to the Blogger event but we were way too late and went to Rebel which is where we stayed for all of 5 minutes because it was a mess. We later when to Tammany which was the best idea ever! This DJ went all the way in!!!! I mean we partied! I had a blast!







Stopped here for food and it was amazing!!!!!

Funnest (made up word) cab ride ever! 



Me and James
Love This!

Best DJ EVER!!!!

The next day I got up at 9:30am and had to be at Custo Barcelona to intern at 10am. We were running a little late but what an amazing opportunity. I was acting as PR for the day and calling all kinds of people to confirm their attendance. It was pretty awesome but a long, long day. I was supposed to attend a show with my friend but I got us all turned around and we missed it. =( I felt bad.






We decided we still wanted to head out so we went to the Hudson Hotel for the after party for Eva Minge and it was an amazing location. The location was called the Library and they had books made into the wall. Outside was somewhat like a greenhouse/garden It was so relaxing and the bartender made us an amazing drink! It was way too yummy!


Mika looking fantab!













When then met up with our friend Shannon at a spot where Manny Fresh was DJ-ing and it turned out to be pretty fun. He played some super old stuff but it was fun! It was so much random funny stuff going on around us which made the night super funny.





GET IT!!!!
My last day in NY was a rush as usual but I got to do everything I wanted this day. I went to brunch with friends at a new spot called Agave which was awesome! I shall be back and hopefully next time the blender works so I can get frozen margaritas. After this I went on my hunt for the Marc Jacobs accessory store to realize it was closed and they combined it with another store. I did find a cool necklace that I got. I also got pulled and convinced to buy some body scrub, we shall see how great it is once I get a chance to try it. It smells really good!















After staying in Soho area for a while, I had to make sure I sure I stopped at the Lincoln Center. Check out my fashionable finds there. =)





Bob from An Unknown Quality



And then a water show began, it was pretty awesome.




This necklace!!!! 







This was a sum up of my trip, hope you enjoyed. =)

2 comments:

  1. OOO you got some great photos.. We will plan better next time man lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes man for sure!!! Every year is a learning experience. =)

    ReplyDelete