Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend FUN!

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!

My weekend was full of birthday celebrations! On Friday I was off to an extremely bumpy start but my best friend came in town and saved the day! We headed to The W Hotel to celebrate one of my fashion girls in crime, Sarea. I love the ambiance at The W Hotel. It's so grown and sexy and you can meet some pretty cool people there.

Here are some pictures:::::

Look who I ran into, congrats on your engagement! =)

My BFF, The Birthday Girl, Moi




This random guy gave me a compliment then asked for a pic, it was hard to say no....lol

Saturday was WINE FESTIVAL day for my friend Sade's birthday! It was extremely bumpy start to this day. Plans changed, we left later than we were supposed to......we got lost from each other. It was a MESS! at first but as the day went on, we started to meet people and mingle. It turned out to be a lot of fun and next year I plan to go a lot earlier to get a good spot and enjoy everything they have to offer. We ended the night by going to a cookout that had a bonfire which was extra cool!

Here are some pics::::













Love this lil girl =)
It took 6 of us to build this tent....fun times...lol
Working hard....
GROUP PIC!!!! 
Mixing and Mingling 


Posing for the camera hunny!
WORK! =)

HAHA! =)



She was starting the party!



Happy Birthday SADE!!!!





This guy had a feather in his hair....it was weird so I had to get a picture....lol

BONFIRE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment