Sunday, March 6, 2011

National Harbor Restaurant Week ReCap

So about two weeks ago, I was invited to go to Restaurant Week at the National Harbor. My friend chose Bond 45 as the place of dining. This was a really nice restaurant that would on the other hand have been extremely expensive to eat at on a regular night. The food was great! I got an appetizer of a bean soup which sounds so simple but I swear they had the best bean soup I have ever tasted in life. My entree was a Chicken pepperoni Parmigianna...it was yummy! For dessert they surprised me with with cotton candy that had gelato ice cream underneath and a candle on top...it was the ending to my birthday week. =)

It was a good experience and the service was phenomenal....check out the pics::::::














No comments:

Post a Comment