Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend of Changes

Ok so this weekend = fun and interesting times. My Friday started out with a lunch outing with a good friend of mine from college. We thought a lot of restaurants were participating with Restaurant Week in Georgetown but they weren't for some reason. It was strange. I would think more people would be flocking to restaurants that were participating, but whatever. We found ourselves at Uno's which is where I got this little pizza of greatness with unlimited salad and they have these mini desserts for 1.99 which are a great amount after a filling meal and quite yummy to the sweet tooth. I got a mini apple pie with vanilla ice cream. IT WAS YUMMY.


It's ME!
My friend Lauren, a good friend =)
Let's just say after this outing my evening went down hill without any warning. Let's just say I am being re-introduced to the single life......am I happy about that? Not really but what can you do, live life without LOOKING BACK!

Saturday was a day all to myself. I got my teeth cleaned and no cavities....#WIN! I stayed home after this  for the rest of the day and got my styling portfolio together for a meeting that I have at the end of this week. Trying to get this styling really going as a side gig or even a career. That is a serious passion of mine that I have been trying to really get into for a while now.

2011 = New Opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment