Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Past Two Weekends

I am way behind so I am doing two weekends in this post.

Ok the weekend before this, I did a lot of hanging out and realized that it is #1 too cold to be all hanging out and randomness can sometimes be taken too far. My Friday night started out at Alero's with one of mis amigas. I love Alero's for their happy hour swirls and food, YUMMY! Next, we headed to Pure as a random stop and it ended up being pretty fun but it felt so late but it was so early. I was getting restless and we all called it a night and all went home.

The next day I got up and went to Target and picked up a new kind of Tostitos chips and hummus since I was invited to a clothing swap but the hostess was vegan so no meat was allowed. I can actually go a day or two without red meats, you should try it. Anyway back to the clothing swap. I got rid of a lot of stuff and collected a few new pieces to add to my wardrobe. We had red wine, made new friends, and had a grand ole time. I decided to later go out with my chicas and this night was just ALL kinds of crazy, I won't go into it. But anyway the last spot we ended up at was Patty Boom Boom's which is where I got to try another beef patty, it was ok, definitely not better than Negril's. This was pretty much the end of my weekend outings.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:::::::
"PURE" partying lol



Clothing SWAP

These ladies found some pieces

Ok, now we are back on track. This past weekend was pretty chill, no major going out. On Saturday I relaxed until I went to work. After work, I headed to a MLK gathering because January 15th is MLK's real birthday. This gathering brought new faces and faces of some that I haven't seen in a while. This was a very chill night and I enjoyed myself. I ended up staying at my friend's house and we got up and went to Brunch at Busboys and Poets. Everyone time I go to brunch, I think of something else I want to get next time I make my way to brunch.

Here are the pictures from that weekend::::::::










BRUNCH TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment