Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NEW CUPCAKE SPOT!

Crumbs Bake Shop opened this week in DC! Crumbs first opened its doors in March of 2003 on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. The menu is a blend of comfort-oriented classic baked goods, their specialty is the Crumbs Signature size cupcakes. With more than 50 varieties baked fresh daily, like Cosmo and Blackbottom Cheesecake. To celebrate their opening, come in this Friday and the first 1000 people get a free cupcake. Mon-Thurs 7am-10pm, Fri 7am-11pm, Sat 9am-11pm, Sun 9am-9pm.


Crumbs Bake Shop
604 11th Street
Washington, DC 20005
http://www.crumbs.com/

(Info via CityShopGirl)

2 comments:

  1. I went to the opening and I was one of those 1000 people but I never got a "free" cupcake. I still love the place, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The free cupcake thing is this Friday. I need to go check out that place, I have heard all great news about it.

    ReplyDelete