Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let's Cover Them In Frosting....

Well more like let's cover the cupcakes in frosting. I was able to go to the official opening of Frosting a Cupcakery and the launch of the couples book called The Icing on the Cake in Friendship Heights. This is walking distance from Friendship Heights train station. I got a chance to try spice cupcake, smore cupcake, and the mini breakfast cupcakes which were one of my favorites. There prices are lower compared to other local cupcake shops which is great! I will have to stop by and pick up some cupcakes one day soon!

There was lots of media there such as Fox 5 and you can view the video and story here

Here are some snapshots from the event courtesy of Dani Leigh Photography

The creative minds behind Frosting A Cupcakery

Their story....
Spice Cake Cupcake...YUMMY!!!



Will Thomas from Fox 5 and the owners of Frosting
Lauren and I

No comments:

Post a Comment