Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tuesday's Eventful Evening

I started off at Simply Shoes right after work and met the talented Kassie Rempel who is the owner/founder of Simply Soles. She had her grand opening of her second Simple Soles at Georgetown Mall. The set up was really cute, it made me feel like I was at a beach house with the greens and pinks along with the wooden floor. I took a look at the shoes that were available there and they had a pretty cool selection. She had my all time favorite rain boot, Tretorn. She had them in black and pink, the pink ones were fun and different. I might have to get that pair soon. Her merchandise can be viewed at simplysoles.com







The next event was at Tabaq on U st which is where I got to meet another business owner named Lynice Williams. She has a vintage line called DMVntage. She has some pretty cool pieces and they are pretty reasonably priced. For more info on her vintage pieces, email her at  Lynice@DMVntage.com



Next up with having some pretty unqiue pieces was Marc Clark. He had foxtails which can be worn however you fashionably desire, bowtie brooches and shades that are apparently made out of brass and are dope, dope, and dope. Check out my picture with Marc and me in his brass shades. More of his merchandise can be viewed at www.marcclark.com





Before leaving the great event, I got to meet an amazing artist and his name was Moe. His work was pretty amazing and he was selling pieces for $20 but I am on a no shopping diet for 31 days so my purchase had to be put off. His work was really good....I mean wow...take a look for yourself at the pictures below. To see more of his work go to www.moeartdesign.com





No comments:

Post a Comment