Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Have You Seized the Day???

Well if not, let me introduce you to a clothing lined called Carpe Diem Deformo which I got a chance to catch up with to hear that they have a new summer collection. I also learned a little more information about their t-shirt line as well as what their clothing line is all about. 


 Their summer line uses a little more colors on all their shirts.  Their first line was more of black and white tees and the designs having color but this time they decided to use more colors as you can see.  As far as their theme, they wanted the street wear look for wether you're from the west or east coast, you can find something you like. You can dress it to your own style, wether your rockish, pop, or even the club theme.


Take a look at the new shirts





4 comments:

  1. ...Wowza, you did re-vamp a lot! I really like it :) Thanks for adding me to your good reads! T-shirts are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it!! Ill keep you posted might be having a show soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I would love to make my way to NY again.

    ReplyDelete