Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Want You To Stare into my EYES

So I know that most of us have been a to a speed dating event, if not, TRY IT! =) It can be quite interesting. I went to one while I was in college and just sat back and watched. I don't think anyone took it seriously, but who knows someone could have started dating after that. I might need to look into speed dating in the DC area for fun.

Well if not speed dating, tonight on U st there will be a an Eye Gazing party. This will consist of just gazing into someone's eyes for about a minute, excuse me, TWO MINUTES. I honestly don't think I could do this because sometimes looks can kill but the person could be WACK...you know what I mean. I am also too goofy to sit and stare into someone's eyes...LOL. I would start laughing a few seconds in, which could make it pretty fun nonetheless.

If you all can make your way out, it is going on at Tabaq Bistro, 1336 U st. NW; 6:30pm to 9:30pm, $10 plus a one drink minimum.

For more info go to: Jeffreypkatts.com

Apparently it was a hit and it is sold out, but hey...it sounded fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment