Monday, May 31, 2010

Franky J Has Captured Your Style

While walking down U street with mi amiga, I saw a young lady that just caught my eye and I had to get a picture of her. Her whole outfit was just something with many different pieces that all came together to form an outfit I will call eclectic. The earrings with the X were the true eye-catcher. Our short convo led to her being from Brooklyn, NY and just visiting DC for the weekend.

CHECK HER OUT!!!!

She has a website as well www.purplepillbabies.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanx soo much to you Sis & da many other fab Queens in D.C dat bought or just complimented my earrings. They are exclusives rush made for my D.C trip & not yet on my site but To order email purplepillbabies@yahoo.com! Many more cool designs to come! *Wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her wild coiffure, I'm natural but not daring enough to sport a wild fro...

    ReplyDelete