Thursday, September 10, 2009

The September Issue


As I saw on Fearless Passion and from my mom always sometimes keeping me in the know:

Their is a documentary coming out on Friday called "The September Issue" and I DESPERATELY want to see it. I might go see this one by myself if all else fails, but I think I should be able to find a fellow fashionista to see it with.

This movie goes deep into how the behind the scenes of the Vogue editor Anna Wintour as she steers the production of the mag's biggest issue of the year.

Do I need to go grab a September Issue of Vogue?! Probably! LOL

I will definitely write a review once I see this movie, I am STOKED! =)

Ok so after seeing the documentary, I feel like NY is even more amazing. I thought this was well put together and it showed the real people they were. It talked about their family and career background and how they got to where they are. There were some funny moments, some dag that was mean moments, and just things to really look at and take heed of if you are thinking about being in the fashion world. YOU HAVE TO DEVELOP TOUGH SKIN! #1 piece of advice.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks 4 highlighting me, LOL!
    Seems as if we're on the same page. I was thinking I might have to see it by myself 2. Never done that b4, but we'll c what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! =) Yeah, if none of my friends step to the plate, I am buying my ticket tomorrow morning and having a movie night for myself cuz I really want to see that movie. =)

    ReplyDelete