Wednesday, June 17, 2009

INSPIRED SHOULD BE MY MIDDLE NAME

So today was one of those days where I decided to take myself on a date *wink*...LOL

I made my way after work to the Common Threads Exhibit by Jean Shin and I mean it was so inspiring on top of the contemporary art exhibit. I mean Jean Shin's lay out was sooooo cool. She had this tower of empty pill bottles....who would have thought to do that....and my fav was "CHANCE CITY". This had over 32,000 losing lottery tickets made into towers and this city was basically about taking chances. I can totally dig that. =)

Here is a pic of "Chance City"


This is the Contemporary Art Exhibit....I saw so many awesome things in this exhibit...I am INSPIRED!


I hope this post gets you guys to go see the greatness that DC has to offer for *FREE*

For more info on the Jean Shin exhibit, visit
http://americanart.si.edu/exhibitions/archive/2009/shin/

No comments:

Post a Comment