Saturday, March 14, 2009

JoJo Diggs....


If you haven't heard about this choreographer....you need to. She is pretty nice with it. I took a master hip-hop dance class with her and I definitely challenged myself because I have never danced with a real choreographer before. The class after this was House....had so much fun with this. I learned quite a few names of moves and moves that I have never done before. She was so cool, like she introduced herself and everything. Definitely a choreographer I would say look into some classes with if she is in your area.


She also got me onto this artist that isn't even playing in the U.S. Her name is Robyn. I have put her song that she did a dance to and made me fall in love with it. ENJOY!! This is a song in which I consider. "make a girl happy when someone WACK makes her mad"...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment