Thursday, February 19, 2009

22 Missed Calls....

Dear Diary,

Ok so sometimes I tend to think of myself as person of luck or interesting things tend to happen to me. So while at work doing what I usually do I run into a zip code that has the numbers 22209 which if you separate it, it is 2-22-09, my birthday for this year. This occurred twice at my job for two totally different addresses...what do you think of that. So next I leave my desk and come back and what do I see the number 22 for the number of missed calls that I missed which I found sooooo weird. A lot of times I say to myself that a lot of things either revolve around me or there is just this "magnetic field" that just makes certain things happen to me. I just take everyday in and sometimes I think about my rare occurrences and as to why they happen.....

Signed...
Franky J.

No comments:

Post a Comment